Coronavirus Cleaning Services
Covid-19 Cleaning Services
The coronavirus has taken the world by storm. To combat this virus, people across the world have put in the months of efforts to self-isolate and continued this with social distancing, gloves and masks.
Owning a business, you always take care of your employees and ensure your clients/consumers are safe. There may be a means for you to continue protecting them.
To assist you and your business, we offer a service to release disinfectant throughout your premises covering any surface, killing and keeping the area safe for a predetermined amount of time—this process called Bio Fogging.
How does this work? Fogging disperses a mist that will cover surfaces (even the hard to reach places) and kills 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and viruses. Not only that, but the mist also protects the service from the virus spreading to that area again for a set period of time.
Get a free Quote
Some of our Disinfection Services
Regular Covid Cleaning
As a business owner, there could be a couple of reasons for performing a regular clean:
- Your employees are & will be starting back to work. They may find the extra assurance of the coronavirus cleaning services, increasing their morale and can perform more confidently.
- Your customers, knowing that you have put in extra measure for their safety may come back to your restaurant/shop/hotel faster as well as it may be a unique selling point and a competitive edge against your competitors.
We can also provide covid19 cleaning services for public buildings, industrial plants as well as public transport.
All disinfectants used are safe for humans, and your surroundings will remain undisturbed - just cleaner!
One-Off Coronavirus Cleaning
Are you going to open up your offices for the first time? If so our COVID-19 fogging service may be a great opportunity to avail of a one-off clean!
This service is also ideal for schools, universities, restaurants, cinemas, shops, salons and even health care facilities.
Our experienced teams are involved in implementing our fogging services, and they are applying the most current equipment and anti-bacterial disinfectants.
- If you have been in contact with a coronavirus and you are feeling ill with a cough, difficulty breathing or fever, stay at home and call your health care provider.
- Frequently wash your hands, for 20 seconds, using hot soapy water
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.